Ignacio is a partner in the Buenos Aires office who leads service operations in Latin America. His work focuses on implementing agile operating models, organizational restructuring, and digitization of corporate and business functions. His expertise also includes zero-based productivity (ZBP) transformations for a wide range of organizations.
Ignacio has led multiple performance transformation engagements for a variety of retail and financial institutions, both with in-house and outsourced operations. These include retail outlets (from big box to convenience stores) and bank branches, contact centers (sales and on-boarding, inbound, collections, and telemarketing) and multiple back-office areas (claims resolution, new product origination, and commercial lending).
Examples of Ignacio’s recent work include the following:
- leading ZBP transformations for a large bank in Colombia, a Chilean conglomerate, and a global consumer company
- diagnosing and designing a support function transformation for a leading pulp and paper company
- simplifying the organization of all overhead areas of a universal bank
- designing and implementing a support functions (G&A) transformation covering all overhead and business functions of a large multinational airline with a focus on efficiency and effectiveness
- simplifying the overhead functions at the mine for a large mining company
- leading multiple procurement transformations across most categories of indirect spend in banking, oil and gas, and mining
- designing and rolling out a customer experience transformation program addressing both customer journeys and employee transformation—including in-house and outsourced personnel—for a universal bank
- designing and rolling out a multi-wave lean transformation program with a focus on customer service and efficiency in a credit-card mono-liner that included contact center, branch network, and field sales force as well as collections, origination, and problem resolution processes