Gizem focuses on helping global consumer goods companies and PE-owned midsize companies drive growth through commercial transformations and M&A. She also works with leading consumer focused private equity teams to carve out new growth paths.
Through her experience serving companies at different stages of their growth, she brings an investor mindset and systematic understanding of drivers of changing consumer behaviors, drivers of consumer demand, and markers of successful commercial strategies at the root of unlocking the growth.
Recent examples of Gizem’s work include the following:
- resetting the strategy of a global consumer packaged goods company based on a diagnostic of growth and value drivers
- conducting buy and sell-side diligences for a range of consumer goods companies, including apparel, beauty, packaged food, pet food, and others
- developing the strategy to reach the next horizon of growth for an international jewelry retailer
- crafting the product development and innovation strategy for a consumer health company within a new supplements space
- crafting the go-to-market strategy for a European consumer electronics company
- identifying the revenue growth opportunities (through pricing, promotions and assortment optimization) across categories for a global beverages company
- creating the strategy for a European consumer goods company based on transformative resource reallocation to new geographies and market segments