Giorgio is senior partner based in the London office. He is the leader of the global Oil & Gas Practice. Giorgio serves clients across a wide range of topics, including strategy and corporate finance, growth, M&A and alliances, gas and liquefied natural gas (LNG), operations and capex performance transformation, organization, and digital transformation. He is also a leader of the Strategy & Corporate Finance Practice in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa.
Examples of Giorgio’s recent work include the following:
- digital transformation of the upstream business of a major global oil company
- digitally-enabled performance transformation of the retail gas and power business of a major European oil company
- transformation of a global leading oilfield service and equipment company, including performance improvement, M&A and post-merger integration, and corporate and business unit strategy
- designing upstream capex optimization and operational-performance-improvement programs for major global and European oil and gas companies
- developing global LNG customer and commercial strategy for a leading national oil company in the Middle East
- performance transformation of an independent upstream company in the North Sea
Giorgio has wide expertise and knowledge in oil and gas, gas and LNG, oilfield services and equipment, and in strategy and corporate finance.