Gerti is a leader in medtech with more than 12 years of experience across cardiovascular, orthopedic, specialty-surgery, imaging, and diagnostics areas.
He has advised clients on a range of topics that include strategy, commercial models, M&A, postmerger integration, digital transformation, organization, and operations.
Examples of his recent client work include the following:
- developing corporate strategy for leading global healthcare companies
- collaborating with leading global medical-device companies on new US commercial models
- performing portfolio analysis and strategy development for large life sciences companies
- assisting healthcare-portfolio companies of leading US private-equity firms with 100-day plans, turnarounds, cost cutting, pricing, sales, marketing, and strategy development for
- performing more than 15 strategic due diligences of healthcare assets in the Asia, Europe, and the United States for leading European and US private-equity firms
- helping leading global investors with thematic investing in healthcare