Evan leads McKinsey’s Travel, Logistics & Infrastructure Practice in the Americas and has led the Sales & Channel Practice in North America. He is responsible for knowledge development efforts on a number of sales topics including sales force effectiveness, commercial transformation, channel management, pricing, and service turnarounds.
Some of Evan’s recent work with clients includes:
- advising one of the largest logistics companies in the world on a wide variety of topics including operational improvement, commercial and pricing excellence, and growth strategy
- leading our service to a leading worldwide beverage client including sales and operating transformation as well as the integration of their North American businesses
- helping distribution companies achieve step-change improvements in growth and operations effectiveness
- driving growth at a specialty beverage company through both commercial and operational innovation
- developing restructuring plans for a global transportation company
- counseling CEOs in multiple industries on strategy, growth and profit improvement opportunities
Before joining McKinsey, Evan worked as a financial analyst in mergers and acquisitions/corporate finance at Morgan Stanley.
Evan holds an MBA from Harvard Business School. He also received a BA, summa cum laude, from DePauw University, where he majored in economics and mathematics.