Didier is a partner in McKinsey’s Taipei office and a seasoned expert with over 30 years of experience across supply chain, manufacturing, distribution, and logistics. Didier brings his deep functional expertise to large multinational clients and focuses on helping them deliver impact through digital operations transformations.
Since joining McKinsey in 2018, Didier has advised executives on supply-chain risk-and-resilience programs in Asia, where he leads the firm’s digital supply-chain work in our IoT hub in Taipei.
Examples of Didier’s recent work include the following:
- building a B2B online fulfilment for a large retailer in Southeast Asia
- advising leading consumer electronics clients on global outsourcing programs using contract manufacturer and sourcing diversification
- leading end-to-end planning, including sales and operations planning using advanced planning systems
- building a logistics company through joint ventures in emerging markets in Asia
- leading supply-chain risk-and-resilience programs and network optimization for global white-goods manufacturer