Dawid leads Leap by McKinsey in Central and Eastern Europe, helping companies imagine, build and scale new businesses. He has deep experience working with established organizations, private equity, and venture capital funds to start new businesses that leverage digital and analytics.
Examples of his recent client experience include the following:
- leading a market launch of a digital attacker in property and casualty insurance, supporting the client from initial concept through market launch across all business-building areas including product and value proposition development, front-end design, commercial strategy, claims handling, operations, IT architecture, organizational setup, talent recruiting strategy, and final delivery
- helping a financial-services organization build a new fintech focused on investment and asset management, including market research and customer profiling, product and value proposition development, front- and back-end design, customer care and support setup, and integration of the new IT platform with legacy infrastructure
- helping an insurance incumbent launch a digital attacker in motor insurance
- supporting a direct insurer company substantiate and execute a vision of building a mobility ecosystem, starting with a distinctive customer experience for car repair and maintenance and delivering major savings from the car repair shop network optimization
- leading a team who worked to build a B2B marketplace for a major grocery wholesaler