Daniele is a partner in McKinsey’s global Technology, Media & Telecommunications Practice, based in London. He specializes in serving the software industry across Europe, Israel, and the United States, focused on strategy and go-to-market transformations.
Examples of his work include the following:
- guiding the growth strategy for a global vertical-software company assessing impact of trends on core business and opportunities to diversify beyond core vertical, driving double-digit, long-term growth
- redesigning the go-to-market model and implementation for a leading global software vendor, shifting away from on-premises products to cloud-based solutions focused and driving strong double-digit growth
- assisting in the maintenance-sales transformation for a midsized software company, increasing actual net-renewal rate
- pricing and packaging redesign for software company launching a new product
- helping the M&A and exit support for multiple midsize companies based in Europe, including both public and private transactions
Prior to joining McKinsey, Daniele worked in the high-tech industry on commercial, strategy, and finance roles.