Daniel leads the Telecommunications, Media, and Technology Practice in Central and Eastern Europe, Middle East, and Africa. Based in Warsaw, in 2011-15 Daniel served as the managing partner of McKinsey & Company in Poland.
Daniel specializes in strategy; large-scale transformation programs in areas of network operations, convergence and customer experience; and advanced analytics in churn, pricing, and capital expenditures.
His recent work includes:
- developing a new strategy and leading a large-scale transformation program for a mobile operator
- leading performance programs and culture transformation work
- supporting late-entrant mobile operators on their path to market leadership
- co-leading development of governance rules and law definition for state-owned enterprises aimed at separating political influence from business
- helping define governance rules for newly acquired entities by a multi-national holding company
- evaluating new ventures and consolidation opportunities
- guiding extensive transformations of fixed incumbent players
His clients include management boards and private equity firms, venture capital firms, and holding companies with telecom assets. Daniel has also served clients in the energy and transportation sectors.
Daniel joined McKinsey as a business analyst in 1994 and has served clients from offices in London, Dubai, Moscow, and Warsaw.