Christoph joined McKinsey in 1998. He supports large operations transformations in consumer-facing industries (especially for retail, consumer-packaged-goods, telecommunications, and pharmaceutical companies) globally. Since joining the firm, Christoph has had a particular focus on supply-chain management and is now the leader of our work in supply-chain management in Europe.
Examples of his recent client work include the following:
- leading the digital transformation of the operations function of a global consumer-goods company
- optimizing the end-to-end supply chain of a global retailer, including online operations
- designing digitized integrated planning for a leading global consumer-goods company
- restructuring the supply chain of a leading telecom operator, with best-practice impact in cost and inventory
- delivering a digital and advanced-analytics diagnostic, strategy, platform, and road map for a large vertical apparel retailer