Chandni is a leader in McKinsey’s Financial Services and People & Organizational Performance Practices in the US. Since joining McKinsey in 2009, she has worked across three McKinsey geographical offices and offered advisory support to a range of financial institutions including banks, insurers, law firms, and wealth managers on a variety of topics including business strategy, organizational structure, and governance models and talent strategies. She specializes in developing reskilling strategies to enable organizations pre-empt and adjust to the future of work.
Examples of her recent work include the following:
- redesigning structure and governance model and partner performance review process for a global law firm to meet their strategic growth aspirations
- leading an insurer’s reskilling program for more than 17 thousand employees to enable redeployment and upskill individuals to meet the organization’s future of work strategy
- redesigning internal operating model and designing a transformation for an asset manager to scale their business by 20 times
- designing and rolling out training for new digital roles including product owners, agile coaches, and scrum masters for a mortgage institution
- implementing changes to the employee-performance management system and workforce planning to staff agile teams for a mortgage institution