Chandana serves financial institutions on topics of strategy, digital, operations, and technology. She leads McKinsey’s fintech work in Western Europe.
Based in McKinsey’s London office, her work extends to developing strategies and guiding transformations for retail banks, insurance providers, and fintech companies.
Examples of Chandana’s recent work include the following:
- designing corporate and business unit strategy for a large European bank, followed by implementing a tech-enabled transformation
- transforming digital capabilities and presence at a retail and commercial bank
- helping a large life insurance provider with an end-to-end digital and business transformation
- advising a large bancassurer on financial planning and retirement strategy
- designing transaction migration and digitization of personal account servicing in a large retail bank