Carlos works with consumer companies to build the next level of competitive advantage. He helps retail, apparel, and fashion clients transform their digital and analytics capabilities at scale to support the acceleration of current business models and the development of new businesses.
In his work, he helps clients transform their data-and-analytics strategies, undergo core IT system modernization, and implement agile at scale to address clients’ most pressing initiatives, such as e-commerce acceleration and personalization as a driver of customer experience.
Examples of his recent client work include the following:
- partnering with a leading European department store to launch a new business factory driven by data and analytics, which included prioritizing ideas, defining blueprints and business plans, and launching and scaling priority ideas
- helping a global apparel retailer define its e-commerce acceleration strategy through personalization
- defining and aligning the post-COVID-19 digital, analytics, and technology transformation for a leading global apparel retailer
- launching and scaled a multiyear data-and-analytics transformation in merchandising and go to market for an apparel retailer, helping launch and ensure value capture across more than 30 digital, data, and advanced-analytics projects
- designing and implementing a global consumer-goods company’s data and advanced-analytics center of excellence, implementing five initial machine-learning commercial use cases
- helping a North American grocery retailer launch a digital and analytics factory to digitize core client-facing processes
- defining the agile at scale organization for a leading retailer across all IT and e-commerce core processes