Brant leads McKinsey’s technology and cloud practices across Asia, where he has more than 17 years of experience leading global organizations and teams in technology and operations. He helps companies transform by employing digital and analytics to modernize technology, improve cost performance, and drive lasting impact.
Brant specializes in the performance improvement of corporate, public sector, and defense organizations with a focus on banking through large-scale digital and analytics technology transformations, including technology operating model design, large program delivery, core system modernization, agile ways of working, infrastructure redesign, cybersecurity, and strategy.
Examples of Brant’s recent work include the following:
- conducting an end-to-end technology transformation for a large Asia–Pacific financial services provider, starting from strategy and operating model design, redesigning their cloud strategy and technology-sourcing approach, redefining agile ways of working, and globalizing the workforce to ensure the most effective sourcing of resource types as well as the modernization of core technology infrastructure and supporting cloud strategy
- defining the end-to-end digitization approach for a leading North American financial services company, redesigning the customer journey, setting up a center of excellence, and overseeing the core system renewal investments required
- setting the digital strategy for a large Asian financial services provider, identifying markets in which to launch digital attackers and defining a multiyear approach for modernizing its core-technology environment
- designing the information and communications technology operating model for a large defense department, enabling modern ways of organizing, working, and collaborating within the complexities of national security
- architecting and launching a digital transformation at one of the largest public sector entities in the United States, starting with business origination and continuing through servicing and other journeys
- launching a digital transformation at a South American bank, starting with account opening and broadening beyond
- architecting a program to deliver on the digital strategy of a large Australian bank, sizing the overall investment and estimated impact of customer journeys and setting up enablement, core systems, talent, and a mechanism for capability building