Arthur is passionate about helping organizations prepare for the future, driving change at the intersection of strategy, organization, and digital enablement. He is the global leader of McKinsey’s enterprise agility forum, a highly interactive two-day event in which executives, supported by McKinsey practitioners, explore the why, what, and how of enterprise agility.
Since joining McKinsey in 2011, Arthur has advised executives across a range of topics, which includes defining ambitious growth strategies by developing agile-principle inspired flexible operating models to deliver on these strategies. In addition, he focuses on the roles of individuals within a company and has deep expertise in talent acquisition, development and retention, performance management, and leadership effectiveness. Arthur primarily advises clients in service-focused sectors, as well as financial services, retail and consumer goods, and the public sector.
Examples of his recent client work include the following:
- driving digital sales growth for an international bank
- defining a customer-centric strategy and architecting an organizational transformation for a European public-sector organization
- guiding an agile transformation for a global footwear and apparel company that included coaching the top team
- shaping an innovative talent strategy for a leading European telecommunications company
- directing a talent management and reskilling program for a global retailer as part of an enterprise-wide agile transformation