Anusha is a partner with McKinsey Digital in Chicago where she serves large, iconic enterprises across various industry sectors, helping accelerate their digital journeys.
Anusha combines her expertise in the application of machine learning with digital capabilities to help organizations solve their most challenging business problems and transform their customer and employee experiences. She serves both private- and public-sector clients, including local and state governments. She enjoys helping her clients unlock value while addressing their diverse challenges. In addition to helping clients develop their strategy, Anusha supports their transformation agenda through implementation, bringing her expertise to bear on driving organizational, operational, and core technology changes needed to capture and sustain impact.
Examples of her recent work include the following:
- helping a global retailer accelerate the rollout and adoption of digital products across thousands of stores worldwide, including revamping their technology architecture to drive reliability
- helping a large US state agency with its transformation agenda across a variety of areas, with specific focus on corrections and reducing crime
- developing a digital and analytics strategy for a large airline to drive margin improvements
- supporting a large energy-utility company in defining its long-term business strategy in light of radical changes in the home energy and renewables market
- leading a resource-optimization program for a North American railroad
Anusha is passionate about contributing to the community and about diversity. She cares deeply about increasing the representation of women and minorities in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) occupations and in leadership. She hopes her own daughters will grow into a world where these challenges cease to exist.
Anusha joined McKinsey in 2010, after completing her MBA with highest honors from the University of Chicago. She has an engineering degree from Anna University and a post-graduate diploma in management from Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad. Prior to McKinsey, she spent several years in technology and operational roles in software engineering, program management, and business development.