Andrew brings a decade of experience in building start-ups and helping organizations achieve digital transformation objectives. As a digital expert with Leap by McKinsey, he helps clients across the automotive, real estate, consumer goods, retail, telecommunications, and hospitality industries drive innovation, implement new capabilities, and reach new customers.
Andrew has a keen interest, and deep expertise, in customer research, performance marketing, marketing technology, and venture building.
Examples of Andrew’s recent client work include the following:
- leading the data-driven marketing transformation of a Southeast Asian telecommunications group across marketing attribution, digital marketing operations, and marketing technology
- helping a new digital bank with its growth initiative across partnerships, content, community building, and influencer- viral campaigns
- assisting an insurance provider in the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) to improve marketing between the company and its partners across three markets via the use of data
- supporting an Indonesian telecommunications company in designing and building a new wireless broadband service and introducing new capabilities in marketing automation and customer testing while integrating the new service with core business IT infrastructure
- assisting a telecommunications company in launching a new digital business with 30,000 presigned customers, and completing the marketing and customer research for the launch
- helping an automotive firm design and build a new mobile payments platform, as well as coordinating the technology, design, and marketing initiatives required to relaunch its product
- supporting a real estate conglomerate as it designed a new customer-loyalty business across a network of malls while launching an omnichannel marketing strategy and establishing operations
Prior to joining McKinsey, Andrew served as an innovation lead at Accenture. He also founded three businesses and sold two of them—a customer engagement platform and an e-commerce business.