André serves global companies across a wide range of industries—such as medical devices, high tech, advanced electronics, and machinery—with a focus on hardware and software product development excellence, operations, and digitization.
He started his career at McKinsey in 2012, when he joined the product development team in the firm’s Operations Practice in Munich, following a career of more than ten years as an R&D engineer and manager in the high-tech industry. He has supported leading organizations across Europe with a special geographical focus in Denmark, Finland, Germany, and Sweden, and then spent several years in McKinsey’s Tokyo office where he served Japanese companies in the medical-devices industry.
Examples of André’s recent client work include the following:
- running a holistic transformation of the product development organization, operating model, capabilities, and culture at a global medical-devices company
- executing a lean R&D transformation at a leading high-tech company
- designing and running a product quality excellence program at a medical-devices company
- developing best-in-class portfolio and product management capabilities and operating models at multiple companies
- transforming the operating and organizational model of the full procurement function at a global high-tech company
- designing various digital strategies and transformation programs for machinery companies in different areas
André continues supporting global companies on the path to achieving the next level of growth and productivity by leveraging the breadth and depth of the expertise he has acquired along his career of more than 20 years.