Since joining McKinsey in 2009, Aman has worked with clients on digital, strategy, operations, and technology-related topics in Asia, Europe, and the United States. As a leader of McKinsey Digital in Seattle, Aman leverages the power of digital and data analytics to drive business innovation and create secure, digital-ready architectures. He also advises clients on enterprise-resource-planning transformations and cloud engineering.
Aman led the development of the Digital Capability Center Singapore, an innovative capability-building facility that demonstrates the use of Industry 4.0 technologies and serves as a test base for piloting and scaling new digital solutions.
Examples of Aman’s recent client work include the following:
- developing the blueprint and supporting the build of three new robotics-enabled businesses; establishing full-scale businesses with more than $80 million in sales pipelines within six months of launch, and launching beta versions in the market
- designing and launching an agile-, product-, and platform-based operating model for a multinational client’s IT organization
- rebuilding and launching a mobile super app for a utility client, attracting more than five million users in the first six months
- designing, establishing, and recruiting more than 30 people for a client’s digital center of excellence; the center was set up through a “build, operate, transfer” approach to deliver multimillion-dollar impact through digital transformation
- supporting the development and deployment of a predictive-maintenance application for a large refinery; the application integrated input from multiple OEMs and sensors to generate targeted recommendations
- creating the end-to-end technology roadmap for a major retailer, rationalizing over $300 million in IT spend
- establishing the digital and IT vendor-sourcing strategy for a leading mining client
- helping set up the cybersecurity organization and security-operations center for a national carrier, including an in-depth evaluation and revamp of its security architecture