Alexander coleads McKinsey’s work on growth analytics in Europe, specializing in data analytics-driven commercial growth transformations for B2B corporations in chemicals, agriculture, and industrials. He combines expertise in the areas of growth strategy, growth analytics for sales and pricing, and commercial execution to create holistic impact.
Alexander’s recent client engagements include the following:
- leading a data-driven commercial growth transformation for an agricultural input provider with a focus on growth analytics, seller enablement, and performance management that enabled double EBITDA growth
- managing a data-driven pricing transformation for a B2B chemicals organization with a focus on developing an analytics engine for opportunity identification, price performance management, and price acceleration workshops for frontline roll-out for a two percent return on sales
- implementing analytics- and agility-enabled transformation to increase customer-centricity at a global chemicals organization via an analytics-driven growth database and dynamic pricing tool, performance management approach, and hands-on capability building to deliver above-market organic growth
- leading the commercial transformation of a B2B metals and chemicals organization, including the pricing diagnostic and development of a frontline tool to price value-added services more consistently
- developing an integrated, organization-led growth strategy for a global chemicals organization across more than 15 segments, enabling seven percent EBITDA compound annual growth rates, and the upskilling of over 100 leaders in strategy development
- developing the growth strategy and operating model for a nutrition-ingredient manufacturer across more than seven markets, enabling nine percent sales in compound annual growth rates and the upskilling of more than 30 leaders in strategy development