Adrian is a senior partner in McKinsey’s global Electric Power & Natural Gas Practice and leads the West Coast McKinsey Digital office. He serves energy and industrial clients, solution providers, regulators, investors, and others on issues related to upgrading and transforming energy infrastructure. He has extensive experience across the globe in digital transformations.
Examples of his recent client experience include the following:
- working with multiple power and energy companies around the world on defining and delivering digital transformations
- developing multiple technology strategies for energy and industrial clients to significantly improve the impact on technology-driven business performance
- leading McKinsey’s effort in assessing digital and technology trends in energy, power, and infrastructure
- helping shape and manage multiple multibillion-dollar technology upgrade projects for large industrial clients
- developing strategy for an Asia–Pacific government’s $200 million-plus smart-grid and smart-city initiative
- helping create the strategy, business case, and delivery models for several large utilities’ smart-grid initiatives in North America and Europe