Aditya coleads our service of the real estate industry. In this capacity, he serves leading companies across the value chain in both residential and commercial real estate. His clients include developers, investment managers, real estate investment trusts, services companies, and technology disruptors. Aditya focuses on the disruptions happening across real estate, such as digital, advanced analytics, new business models, capital sources, and tenant needs. In addition, Aditya serves occupiers of real estate on re-thinking experience, footprint, and cost optimization across retail, office, and industrial.
Outside of real estate, Aditya serves leading private-equity organizations across the deal life cycle, with a particular emphasis on serving the general partner, including support in strategy, governance, and investment processes.
Examples of Aditya’s recent client work include the following:
- re-imagining the customer experience in real estate through building proprietary digital platforms and high-quality physical service delivery
- scaling investment management as a new business for a world-class developer
- building advanced analytics as a competitive advantage for a leading vertically-integrated real estate owner and operator in multi-family
- serving a leading institutional investor on building direct investing and operating capabilities
- re-doing the footprint architecture of a retailer based on the omni-channel value of stores—beyond four-wall sales
Aditya is active in the community on issues of economic inequality and mentorship. He is the chair of the board of America Needs You, which provides intensive mentorship to first-generation, low-income students at public universities. He also sits on the board of the Boys & Girls Harbor, which focuses on the power of education and the arts for students in the lower Harlem area of New York City.