Irene is a partner in the firm’s Copenhagen office and a leader in our Financial Services and Risk & Resilience Practices within Nordic countries.
Her experience covers large-scale turnarounds and transformations within risk, particularly regarding “know your customer” (KYC) and anti-money laundering (AML) segments, and post-merger situations, as well as strategic work and digital business building. Irene has served clients across Europe, Scandinavia, Asia, and Australia.
Recent examples of her client work include the following:
- leading the nonfinancial risk-remediation program for a European bank, covering setup, approach, and model development
- delivering a KYC/AML operations transformation in a European bank, including integrating external data sources, building up an automated review solution, building up digital solutions, and streamlining requirements
- leading the strategic review and development of an international growth strategy for a European asset manager, covering product and IT capabilities and target operating model
- designing a future digital advisory model for a European wealth manager, including the development of blueprints and prioritization of customer journeys
- designing a digital attacker business model for a central European insurance group, which also included go-to-market approach, customer-acquisition strategy, product portfolio, and IT setup
- delivering the organizational transformation of a European infrastructure-payment provider, both preceding and following its post-M&A integration across the value chain, with special focus on designing new value proposition