B2B decision-maker preferences and behaviors have shifted dramatically since the onset of COVID. The GTM revolution is here and B2B sales is forever changed.
- The tide has turned: digital self-service and remote rep interactions are likely to be the dominant elements of the B2B go-to-market model going forward, when selling to both SMBs and large enterprises
- Don’t count on returning to a pre-COVID-19 level of in-person sales coverage, as only 25–30% of B2B buyers want to ever interact with reps in person even in their ideal or post-COVID-19 model
- More than 90% of B2B decision makers expect the remote and digital model to stick around for the long run, and 4 in 5 believe the new model is as effective or more so than before COVID-19 (for both existing customers and prospects)
- 98% of B2B buyers claim they will make a purchase in an end-to-end, digital self-serve model, with the vast majority very comfortable spending $50K or more online
- Videoconference connections are critical and are preferred over audio/phone by 3 out of 4 B2B buyers
Please check back regularly for updates.