Felipe is a partner in the firm’s Panama office and has worked with financial institutions on a wide range of topics: digital transformations, operations, organization, and strategy. In addition to this, he also coleads McKinsey Digital in Latin America.
Felipe has more than 15 years of consulting experience and has worked on more than 37 projects in the last five years. He focuses on strategy, digital, and transformations with financial institutions.
Some of his recent relevant impact projects have included the following:
- leading the creation of three digital start-ups for stakeholders
- leading the digital transformation of four financial groups
- developing the digital strategy for six local banks
- leading the first agility-at-scale transformation of a Latin American bank
- designing the regional entry strategy for a digital insurance company.
- participating in two bank merger processes in the region
Felipe is fluent in Spanish and English.