Yasu serves consumer-goods and service companies and retailers in the food, beauty, toy, consumer-health, and retail-banking sectors. He focuses on global strategy development, go-to-market strategy, and digital-enabled operation transformations with a focus of corporate-business and sales-function transformation and automation at scale. On this issue, he leads multiple transformation for major consumer-facing companies, such as consumer-goods manufacturers and healthcare-service providers.
Examples of Yasu’s recent client projects include the following:
- developing a long-term strategy for a global consumer manufacturer, including new business incubation
- helping to define company-wide digital vision and prioritize digital initiatives as well as identify potential digital-organization structure and IT architecture for a food manufacturer
- designing the go-to-market strategy for a consumer company to expand its penetration into emerging markets, including Africa, the Middle East, and South East Asia
- supporting a cross-border M&A due diligence and global strategy development for a consumer manufacturer
- enhancing financial function for a Japanese manufacturer through digital and analytics in sync with SAP implementation program
- leading design and implementation on a digital-enabled productivity improvement transformation program in a corporate business function for a Japanese healthcare manufacturer