Vaibhav leads our global work in digital and analytics in the real estate sector. In this capacity, he works with leading real estate investors, owners, operators, and services companies on topics related to innovation and digital strategy, new business building, advanced analytics, digital transformation, and operating model redesign.
Vaibhav also works with private-equity and financial-services companies on topics related to innovation and new business building. He has experience setting up new businesses and ventures across North America, Latin America, the United Kingdom, Europe, India, and Southeast Asia.
Vaibhav also leads our client service in advising global private equity and venture investors on their investments in real estate and property technology ecosystems, driving value creation through portfolio transformation efforts.
Recent examples of Vaibhav’s work include the following:
- building a new digital business for a real-estate company, including the development and launch of new software products for office and residential portfolios
- digital transformation of a vertically integrated real-estate owner-operator to enhance customer experience, drive operating efficiencies, and unlock new revenue streams
- advising a global private-equity group on diligence and portfolio value creation through investment in a software platform
- guiding the digital strategy for a global corporate real-estate services company to develop a new advanced-analytics business
- advising on M&A-led growth for an information services and data provider to enter new verticals and software as a service (SaaS) categories
- building a pan-region financial-services attacker with portfolio of lending and deposit products with a lower cost structure
Prior to McKinsey, Vaibhav worked in venture investing and is currently active in the community through his involvement with not-for-profit organizations focused on improving education and healthcare.