Till is experienced in translating the latest advanced-analytics techniques into marketing and sales business impact for his clients, including pricing, churn, and cross- and upselling. He serves organizations across industries and leads McKinsey’s knowledge development of advanced analytics for B2B pricing and growth.
Examples of Till’s recent client work include the following:
- designing an analytics transformation for a payment-service provider, introducing new front book offerings, including bundles and lifecycle pricing strategy using more-for-more sales argumentation and execution and leading to a more than 10 percent price increase on full portfolio without churn
- leading three projects on proactive retention at leading telecommunication companies, building machine-learning models for prediction of churners, microsegmenting the customer base, and building campaign journeys and sales initiatives, all leading to churn reduction of 20 to 30 percent
- developing dynamic pricing for an online platform for B2B customers, developing a big data and advanced-analytics engine, continuous test and learn, and capability building of pricing and sales teams, resulting in a 15 percent gross margin improvement
- spearheading a pricing transformation for a specialty chemicals company, implementing value pricing and raw-material cost-pass across business units based on advanced analytics, resulting in 3 percent return on sales
- developing more-for-more pricing for digital books, the set price list, and price bundles for the introduction of a new product