Srini has more than 20 years of technology consulting and system integration experience. With a focus on healthcare and federal industries, he delivers value by enabling organizations to make their IT efficient through the incorporation of cutting-edge technologies. His expertise includes cloud solutions, information management, and big data analytics programs.
Examples of Srini’s work include the following:
- leading the creation and deployment of a nation-wide digital health solution to deliver virtual critical care from anywhere to anywhere
- creating business models for a healthcare and life sciences organization covering industry-focused solutions and emerging technologies
- developing transformational solutions to improve payer business operations, patient outcomes, and person-centric advanced analytics
- establishing and leading multidisciplinary solution teams to develop complex go-to-market and pricing strategies for contracts of more than $1 billion in the federal and military health industries
- leading program delivery organizations for two military bodies, responsible for the design, development, delivery, and maintenance of enterprise applications, data warehouse, analytics, and cost management solutions
Before joining McKinsey, Srini worked at Deloitte where he led technology-enabled transformation initiatives for commercial health plans, providers, life sciences, and federal clients. He also led IBM’s application services work for public sector clients, including state and local governments, higher education, healthcare, and life sciences industries.
He holds multiple patents from the United States Patent and Trademark Office in the areas of business intelligence and analytics.