Ryan is based in Atlanta and works with consumer-goods, retail, and other consumer-facing companies. He co-leads McKinsey’s Growth Marketing & Sales Practice for the consumer-goods sector globally. Ryan focuses his work with companies and their leaders on building and implementing long-term strategies, driving commercial excellence, embedding revenue-growth management capabilities, digitizing businesses, and realizing the full potential of data and advanced analytics and AI.
Examples of his work include the following:
- accelerating the growth trajectories of multiple consumer goods and retail companies via revenue-growth management strategy development and technology enablement
- developing and launching breakout businesses for consumer-goods and retail leaders, including new category entry and scaling, and from-scratch new business builds and launches
- transforming digital and analytics capabilities of multiple consumer-goods and retail companies
- defining and executing international growth strategies, including identifying markets for entry and expansion and building market-specific playbooks to scale
- redesigning and standing-up commercial organizations and processes to unlock growth