Ryan is a leader in our Consumer Packaged Goods Practice in North America with a focus on commercial excellence, and sales and key-account management. He works across a range of sectors—food, beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic), personal and household care, and kitchen-based appliances and technology. In addition to working with clients on their commercial excellence, and sales and key-account-management topics, Ryan also advises on revenue-growth management, advanced analytics, and omnichannel and e-commerce strategy.
Recent examples of his work include the following:
- re-designing the go-to-market strategy of an appliance manufacturer in two of its biggest markets
- accelerating the growth trajectories of a global food and beverage manufacturer and a personal-care manufacturer via revenue management and capability transformations
- designing and launching a new sales organization for a large food and beverage manufacturer
- developing an online-channel strategy for a leading beverage company, covering e-commerce and direct to consumer
- creating an advanced-analytics capability in a core marketing and sales function for a global beverage manufacturer
- defining and executing an international growth strategy, including identifying markets for development and exit for a large food and beverage manufacturer