Rudmer leads our pricing work for the business-to-business (B2B) industrial sector in Europe. He also leads the Marketing & Sales Practice in Amsterdam.
Since joining McKinsey in 2015, Rudmer has helped companies in the B2B industrial sector grow faster than the market by transforming sales and pricing practices. Working together with top executives, he often leads large-scale transformation efforts that empower sales organizations to adopt more dynamic commercial practices and approaches, leading to sustainable frontline improvements.
Examples of his recent client work include the following:
- leading the design and rollout of a multiyear pricing transformation for a B2B chemicals company across Europe, the Americas, and Asia
- architecting a sales-excellence program for a B2B industrial company using advanced analytics to identify new growth opportunities
- designing and implementing dynamic pricing tools and practices to support frontline sales teams in the United States, China, and Europe for a B2B industrial-equipment manufacturer
- directing a pricing program for a B2C industrial company in Southeast Asia focused on optimizing list prices, rebates, discounts, and promotions
- accelerating top-line growth for a global B2B power-equipment manufacturer by instilling sales-force effectiveness methods
- helping a global B2B technology company boost sales and go-to-market performance by defining a post-merger organization
Rudmer joined McKinsey with experience in top-line business development, selling energy-efficiency solutions to customers in the chemicals, energy, and industrial sectors.