Roberto is an associate partner in McKinsey’s Milan office, a core member of our global software leadership, and an expert in operations with a focus on procurement and product development. He supports clients in shaping software and digital strategies, improving technology operations, upgrading ways of working, and driving complex transformations.
He has helped more than 20 industrial clients improve software capabilities and has cowritten articles on software-related topics most recently focusing on software procurement excellence and digital twins.
Recent examples include the following:
- setting up new software procurement process and tools in a transport leading company
- transforming engineering software function introducing disruptive technologies as Software platform Digital Twin
- improving an EBITDA margin by optimizing the full product development cycle
- defining a future roadmap and organization for new software technologies
- establishing software procurement excellence initiative for an automotive OEM