Rikki serves the world’s largest software companies and fast-growth software as a service (SaaS) companies on topics related to new products development and software business building. As a leader in McKinsey’s software product-management work, she has shared deep expertise on product management, innovation, and build topics with numerous leading organizations.
Examples of Rikki’s recent client work include the following:
- helping a global software company build a $500 million industry cloud business, with responsibility for end-to-end product delivery
- working with a healthcare company to build and launch a multistakeholder marketplace serving more than one million people
- developing and implementing a next-generation organization design and operating model for a hardware company looking to transition into a software business
- helping a B2B tech company generate more than $150 million in incremental revenue by revamping its renewals business and support offering
- working with a B2B software-and-hardware company on data protection and recovery to identify root causes for decline in a core product to adapt its product strategy for better product-market fit and recapture market share
- building and launching McKinsey Product Academy, which includes direct-to-consumer offerings with over 15,000 registered project managers