Rachid Majiti is a senior partner based in our Dubai office. He transferred from the Amsterdam office in 2012, where he had joined the firm in 2001.Examples of Rachid’s client work include:
- shaping and helping deliver a local content plan for a large national oil company
- developing a long-term gas-export and infrastructure-development strategy for another national oil company
- optimising the gas-and-power assets for an incumbent European utility to reduce value loss from increased market competition
- integrating the North Sea upstream assets and operations for a leading international oil company
- helping an African country attract foreign direct investment for its mining and chemicals sector, to create a world class production hub
Rachid is the chairman of the board of the Moroccan-Dutch Leadership Institute. Before joining McKinsey, he worked for the Ormit Network for Management Development, a consultancy firm that offers a management-development program for young people with high potential while they conduct projects within major companies.