An expert at executing improvement strategies for cash flow, performance, and health, Olivier works with clients across industries, focusing on chemicals, agriculture, advanced industries, technology, telecommunications, consumer products, transport, and logistics. With decades of management experience, he specializes in assuming C-suite roles for clients that are restructuring or undergoing turnarounds or transformations.
Recent examples of Olivier’s client work include the following:
- serving as chief transformation officer (CTO) and board advisor for a global consumer-electronics player, including overseeing an improvement plan of more than €1 billion that resulted in a 50 percent share-price hike after one year
- acting as CTO for a large telecom operator in Africa, improving profitability by more than 20 percent through top-line growth and cost savings
- serving as CTO for a global logistics company to assist in reducing costs by 15 percent in nine months
- helping a global telco reduce operating expenses, capital expenditures, and working capital by 15 percent while planning for revenue and margin growth in advance of a 4G rollout
- acting as CTO for the service division of a global technology company, lowering costs while improving productivity
Before joining McKinsey in 2013, Olivier held several senior management roles. He is fluent in Dutch, English, French, German, and Spanish.