Niels is a leader in McKinsey’s Digital Practice in London. He works closely with technology, data, and transformation leaders, helping them build business-backed AI and technology solutions, modernize their organizations, transform their technology architecture, and establish modern software engineering practices.
Recent examples of Niels’ work include the following:
- defining the digital strategy and designing and delivering a gen AI chatbot live to customers for a leading European bank
- delivering a gen AI agent assist live to call center agents for a leading UK TMT player
- developing and implementing the IT operating model and workforce strategy for a leading global bank
- designing and implementing a full IT transformation (architecture sourcing, agile, software development and IT operations) for a leading universal bank
- defining an integrated post-merger IT strategy and architecture landscape for a global financial services player
- defining the data operating model for a leading healthcare company
Niels started his career in Deutsche Bank. He lives in London with his family.