As part of her leadership for McKinsey’s work in retail banking in North America, Marukel also focuses on serving regional and mid-cap banks in the US.
Examples of Marukel’s recent client experiences include the following:
- leading a performance transformation program across retail and commercial banking of a major US company; conducting benchmarking of operations, credit risk, and front office, and designing a new operating model
- launching a revenue growth effort to help a regional bank improve fee-based revenues across wealth, retail banking, and transaction banking
- leading the corporate functions transformation for a mid-size regional bank across finance, procurement, marketing, and IT
- leading the performance transformation of a wealth management distribution business
- developing the credit operating model for the small business unit of a large retail bank including risk modeling and analytics as well as data requirements