As coleader of Leap by McKinsey in Latin America, Jorge works exclusively in building and scaling new businesses and helping start-ups and established organizations disrupt their own industries by designing and launching digital attackers.
He brings extensive experience in launching and scaling new businesses, acting as a serial company builder and cofounder who has helped his clients launch more than ten high-profile start-ups in the last few years including digital-attacker banks, digital-payment companies, e-commerce organizations, and remittances businesses in the Americas and other regions.
He also combines his builder profile with deep expertise in innovation and disruptive topics such as digital ecosystems, advanced analytics, digital sales, and growth hacking.
Some recent examples of Jorge’s work include the following:
- building the first and largest digital-insurance company in Latin America
- designing and building a leading digital-attacker bank
- leading the design, build, and boost of a digital payments and remittances attacker
- designing and scaling a digital pharmacy and healthcare ecosystem
- creating the company builder arm of a major financial group
- leading the design, build, and boost of a digital ecosystem based on IoT and machine-learning analytics to help automate the aquaculture industry
- designing the digital-payments attacker arm of a financial group
- building a digital sales unit for a leading bank
- designing the first digital-ecosystem platform for SMEs in Latin America