Jeffrey coleads the firm’s digital and technology work within the Life Sciences Practice. He focuses on enterprise-wide transformations, including those affecting digital enterprise, merger management, and productivity, and leads McKinsey’s Jersey City location.
Examples of his recent client work include the following:
- developing a leading pharmaceutical company’s comprehensive health-technology strategy, including IT capability design, agile operating model, public- and private-cloud strategy and execution, and legacy-IT simplification
- establishing a prelaunch biotechnology company’s greenfield technology design, including underlying architecture, system selection, organization scale-up, and agile operating model
- supporting a leading healthcare payer with digital strategy, including architecture strategy, technology road map, cloud enablement, and end-to-end process digitization
- mobilizing product-centric technology organization within life sciences to dramatically accelerate speed to market and improve efficiency
- leading the pre-merger design and post-merger integration for industry-shaping healthcare M&A, including strategy, organization, technology, and value
Before joining McKinsey, Jeffrey was a hardware and software engineer in healthcare who worked on developing novel patient applications, such as telemedicine, virtual reality, and smart devices for physical rehabilitation.