Jeff leads McKinsey’s payments and fintech efforts in Asia and advises many top banks, insurers, investors, and payments companies on topics ranging from digital transformation to fintech investing, financial technology, and new business building. He also leads McKinsey Design in Asia, including overseeing digital, service, and product-design studios across the region.
Examples of Jeff’s recent project work include the following:
- working with a top-ten global bank on a series of digital transformation and new business-building initiatives, including building an omnichannel wealth-management business in China and developing the business case for a digital-trade finance business
- helping a leading global insurance company create and operate a fintech-focused corporate venture-capital arm, including all elements of their investment strategy, organizational design, and deal execution
- supporting a global technology-focused venture-capital firm and driving operational improvements at key portfolio companies
- advising a leading technology company on its digital-banking license application and business-model design
- leading the design of omnichannel retail-customer experiences at a number of financial institutions in the region
In addition to his client work, Jeff has regularly been a featured speaker at fintech and technology-related conferences around the world and he is frequently interviewed by leading media organizations.