Erik is an executive coach. He designs and facilitates top-team journeys, culture and emergent transformations, as well as leadership development programs.
He is the managing partner of Aberkyn, specialized in making change personal and systemic at scale.
Examples of his recent client work include the following:
- designing and guiding a cultural transformation for an energy utility company
- supporting a pharmaceutical multinational in embedding agile ways of working globally
- shaping and assisting the performance and health transformation for a paints company
- co-initiating a culture transformation for a financial institution
- guiding a top-team organization transformation journey for a financial institution
Erik is a serial entrepreneur, who has initiated and led ventures in market research, communications, participative strategy development, networking organizations, and implementation and change services.
Throughout his career, he has been a part-time lecturer and researcher at the University of Amsterdam and Nyenrode Business University.
Erik brings spirituality and heart into business.