Christina is passionate about applying her expertise in marketing and sales, digital and e-commerce, and strategy and business development to help organizations deliver sustainable, above-market growth. As director of strategy and operations in McKinsey’s North American Marketing & Sales Practice, she supports client development initiatives and oversees all aspects of operations for a team of more than 800 colleagues.
Examples of client work include the following:
- implementing a multichannel growth strategy for a global apparel retailer
- designing an e-commerce acceleration program for a North American retailer
- transforming the merchandising organization of a big-box retailer
- developing a new market-entry strategy for a multinational consumer-goods organization
- shaping the turnaround strategy, including brand repositioning, for a grocer in Asia–Pacific
- transforming the marketing and merchandising functions of a Latin American retailer
Christina has a long track record of teamwork and leadership in management and industry settings across five continents. Before joining McKinsey, she was director of marketing at Neiman Marcus, where she led omnichannel marketing initiatives, customer insights, and international expansion.