Chandrika is a core leader in McKinsey’s Agriculture Practice and advises clients across the Europe, Middle East, and Africa region and India. As an advisor to CEOs, she is focused on helping clients create value in a rapidly changing sector to drive growth, particularly enabled by digital and analytics in the commercial and customer experience areas.
With deep expertise in chemicals and agriculture, Chandrika advises clients on market entry strategy, integration, leadership development, and digital and advanced analytics in commercial. She has helped agriculture and food executives optimize performance. Against a backdrop of changing technology and need for organizations to pivot to transformations on digital, she drives efforts to pursue strategic growth enabled by digital and analytics. She has offered advisory support across a range of issues, from marketing to supply-chain optimization.
She is also passionate about finding solutions to help clients with pressing problems that require coordination across the public and private sectors.
Examples of her recent client work include the following:
- designing a global digital commercial strategy for a leading agriculture and food company to drive customer experience and commercial growth
- developing an integrated digital and analytics strategy for commercial growth in a B2C environment
- supporting an agriculture start up for a commercial growth strategy in Europe
- leading a sustained partnership with an agriculture company that resulted in tenfold growth over the course of a decade across integration, sales growth, and supply chain excellence
- designing an agricultural-input company’s five-year growth strategy across multiple business units to double earnings
- creating an Asian-market strategy to help a food-ingredient company double in size in four years
- devising a leadership-development program for the top 30 leaders of an agriculture-input company
- designing an agriculture financing strategy for a leading financial institution
- shaping a set of outlooks and interventions to reduce food waste in India
To accelerate the transformation of digital and analytics in the commercial sector, Chandrika brings together a focus on building capabilities in the organization to drive impact with an equal focus on creating value for the customer.