Bruno is a partner in McKinsey’s São Paulo office and leads the firm’s financial risk work in Latin America. He has almost two decades of management-consulting experience and deep expertise in customer assistance, credit, financial services, fraud, and risk management across multiple industries and various geographies.
Examples of Bruno’s recent client work include the following:
- redesigning the collections function, including creating and launching a new early-stage collections operation for a large bank
- transforming the credit, fraud, and customer-assistance functions of a global telco with operations across Latin America
- creating a new customer-assistance function for a global direct-sales company across six countries in Central America
- building an advanced customer-assistance strategy and operation for a large Latin-American education group
- devising a growth strategy and transformation plan for the financial-services business unit of a large Latin American retailer