Brian leads retail marketing in the Americas and has built particular expertise in digital marketing and commercial topics within the retail and e-commerce sectors. He has worked to drive growth for retailers, consumer brands, and e-commerce companies across several categories, including fashion, gaming, travel, apparel, footwear, beauty, retail banking, and consumer-credit services. He has authored many publications and hosts a regular podcast on the impact of digital on the business-to-consumer world.
Recent examples of Brian’s work include the following:
- driving 10 percent growth for a multi-category online retailer by enabling advanced analytics and next-generation customer-relationship-management capabilities
- increasing the speed of digital marketing testing by 50 percent for a multichannel retailer by implementing an agile operating model
- powering 20 percent growth for a multichannel global brand, through accelerating digital capabilities and capturing value through e-commerce optimization
- designing and implementing a cross-channel marketing strategy based on customer-lifetime-value insights, identifying 5 additional points of growth
- re-imagining and prototyping a loyalty program for an iconic multichannel retailer to increase customer engagement
Brian has served clients in China, Japan, Korea, Europe, and the United States, and has worked across the consumer/retail value chain.