Brajesh is a partner based in McKinsey’s New Delhi office. In the course of his 12-year tenure with the firm, he has worked with leading companies in the automotive and assembly sector enabling them to drive change at scale while building capabilities and creating value. Brajesh also coleads the McKinsey Center for Future Mobility in India, the firm’s thinktank on new age mobility disruptions.
Examples of his recent client projects include the following:
- leading the cost-transformation program at a marquee two-wheeler OEM, along with institutionalizing the cost culture and necessary capabilities to sustain the impact
- spearheading the front-end network design for one of India's leading passenger-car OEMs with a focus on improving service levels and optimizing network cost
- conceptualizing electric vehicle (EV) strategy for an attacker OEM, along with helping the client secure product partnerships and build this business vertically from scratch
- helping a power-solutions supplier evolve an EV strategy to identify opportunities for growth in the EV ecosystem and build partnerships
- crafting the growth strategy for a leading auto-component company with a roadmap for long-term value creation and identifying M&A opportunities