Asilah serves financial institutions on topics related to strategic growth, enterprise agility, and digital transformation. She brings extensive experience in helping global and regional financial institutions in America and Asia use digital and analytics to achieve market-leading business outcomes. She especially focuses on helping companies achieve digital innovation, build entrepreneurial ventures, and transform their ways of working to create strong delivery models and distinctive banking experiences.
Examples of Asilah’s recent client work include the following:
- leading a comprehensive enterprise agile transformation of a global bank, standing up front-runner journeys as a successful pilot before scaling up to the rest of its businesses
- driving an end-to-end digital transformation for a market-leading multi-asset financial institution, delivering it through agile methodology and modern delivery concepts
- designing the technology modernization strategy for a major US bank
- leading an enterprise-wide digital transformation across retail, commercial, and institutional businesses of a leading US-based asset management firm
- building a hallmark digital strategy for a global bank to deliver a distinctive retail banking experience from concept to implementation
- identifying a disruptive digital opportunity and subsequent greenfield build of a digital business for a global financial services firm