Antonio helps financial services organizations carry out technology-driven transformations to enable the big bets that yield new value. He brings more than two decades of experience helping global banking, payments, and capital-markets firms achieve their growth, efficiency and risk management goals using technology. Antonio has a deep passion for both computer science and the financial system and applies them by helping clients create the engineering culture and capabilities required to arrive at their vision.
Examples of Antonio’s recent client work include:
- driving the operations and technology transformation of a global capital-markets firm aimed at over $1 billion in growth and cost savings
- establishing the digital platform for a global insurer as a foundation of its growth and cost-optimization program
- leading the strategy, planning, and launch of a North American digital bank with a focus on building the data, analytics, and channel platforms, as well as their engineering capabilities and talent
- leading the data and analytics transformation of a global payments provider, including overseeing strategy, architecture, change management, and program management
- helping a North American bank create its advanced analytics capability by bootstrapping its data-sciences team, establishing new ways of working, and helping to shape their architecture and platform
Prior to joining McKinsey, Antonio held business, operational, data and technology leadership roles at a global investment bank , a global consulting and technology services firm and at fintechs. Over the last 20 years he has led multiple large-scale transformations to digitize capital markets, insurance, and banking.