Thomas serves financial institutions in Greece, Southeastern Europe, and Asia, supporting them on their strategy design as well as on the delivery of transformation programs. He specializes in credit risk management and leads McKinsey’s customer assistance and loss mitigation work in Europe.
Examples of Thomas’ recent work include the following:
- leading multi-year digital transformation programs for universal banks, transforming key customer journeys, and delivering a revamped customer experience
- leading the design and execution of comprehensive transformation programs for banks, delivering significant profitability improvements
- supporting several banks and servicers to improve their end-to-end distressed credit-management operations, including setting up delinquency management units from scratch
- designing and launching operational excellence programs for several European non-performing loan services
- delivering the business plan of a distressed asset servicer joint venture in Southern Europe, including its financial structure, operating model, recovery strategies, and portfolio analysis
Thomas is a passionate travel photographer and enjoys tennis and kite-surfing.