Dario is one of the leaders of our work in insurance and bancassurance. He re-joined McKinsey in 2013 after a two-year period spent as head of marketing and segments in a major European bank, where he matured extensive direct experience on sales, channel, and product development.
Examples of Dario's recent work include the following:
- conducted several productivity programs across multiple primary insurance institutions across Central and Eastern Europe
- led a two-year multi-country claims transformation program focused on effectiveness and efficiency, covering retail as well as commercial lines for a leading insurance group in Central and Eastern Europe
- managed a comprehensive turnaround of P&C business for a leading European insurer, transforming the organization across multiple areas, including claims and pricing
- designed the target regional operating model for a primary insurance group, including target governance, organization, activity allocation, and legal set-up in each country
- led an extensive sales transformation focused on agent network for a leading European insurer, including capacity and productivity levers